Any digital marketer will tell you that email marketing is one of the most profitable and powerful marketing tools.
Email Marketing allows you to sell your services, drive engagement, and strengthen customer relationships.
This makes email marketing an ideal marketing strategy for businesses. However, to exceed your sales goals and succeed in your marketing campaign, you'll have to choose an email marketing platform that works best for you and your company.
READ ALSO: Top Benefits of Social Media Advertising
That's why at Birltex, we are here to guide you choose the right email marketing service for your company and make the most out of it. Let's look at the top 8 best email marketing platforms for your business.
MailChimp is one of the top-rated email marketing platforms best suited for startups and beginners. It has easy-to-use email marketing and automation features that allow you to create emails with its drag-and-drop content blocks and easy management of your contacts.
It also comes with advanced email marketing tools like A/B testing, pre-built templates, and custom data segmentation to help you take your marketing strategy to the next level.
You can also create effective landing pages and schedule social media posts and paid ads. This makes it a great platform that you can use to create personalized campaigns and improve your content for better conversion and engagement.
- Advance email marketing automations
- Straightforward drag and drop email builder
- Easy-to-use email marketing templates
- Website and landing page builder
- Cross-device email testing to identify higher converting messages
- Reporting and predictive insights to help you personalize your marketing
- Free plan: Limited to 2000 contacts and 10000 emails
- Paid plans: Start at $11 / month for up to 500 subscribers
HubSpot is an established email marketing platform known for its CRM and marketing capabilities. It provides tools for growing traffic and leads while adding email tracking and powerful automation capabilities for your business.
Since it offers a free-to-start version, you can easily get started with your email campaigns and automation for free. You can also use HubSpot's powerful features like send-time optimization, A/B testing, and send-time optimization to grow your business.
- CRM integration
- Powerful marketing automation
- A/B testing to identify the best email messaging
- Drag and drop builder and pre-built templates
- Easy integration with other HubSpot solutions and other popular tools
HubSpot offers a free plan for up to 2000 emails sent per month. Its paid plans start at $50/month.
ActiveCampaign is another popular email marketing platform known for its extra live chat, CRM, and marketing automation services. You'll find a wide range of pre-built automations to help you launch your campaign automations.
You can share dynamic content and provide different experiences to your customers based on how you'll segment them. ActiveCampaign generally offers advanced email marketing automation features, making it great for seasoned email marketers.
- Event tracking options and segmentation for better personalization
- Drag and drop automation builder
- Built-in CRM to streamline the sales process
- Simple split testing and A/B testing to make your emails get more clicks and sales.
Prices start at $29 per month for up to 1000 subscribers.
4. Constant Contact
Constant Contact is a beginner-friendly email marketing platform that helps in saving time when creating emails that look good and represent your brand. It has easy-to-use, smart email editors that allow even beginners to customize and design more polished emails that stand out.
Constant Contact will expand your marketing automation capabilities by automatically building your own branded templates based on your website or Facebook page.
To add to its many extensive features, Constant Contact helps you track your emails' open rates and click-through rates so that you can know which strategies are working.
- Intuitive and elegant interface
- Smart email editors
- Smart automation capabilities; include resends to non-openers, contact segmentation, and powerful list-building tools
- Social marketing tools for easier social media integrations
- Powerful event invitations, surveys, and polls
Constant Contact has a 60-day free trial without providing your credit card details. After that, the prices start at $9.99 per month for up to 500 contacts.
Klaviyo is an email marketing platform specifically designed for eCommerce. It has straightforward editors, and ready-made templates allow you to create appealing emails with personalized product recommendations and dynamic blocks.
This eCommerce-first email provider has advanced reporting capabilities to help you understand your customers and create effective social media campaigns.
By using Klaviyo, you can effortlessly track website interactions and events and get tips from their forums on how you can improve your email marketing strategy.
- Pre-built templates and automations to get you started
- Free forever for up to 250 contacts
- Easier integration with tools like Shopify, Facebook, and Smile
- A/B testing to optimize your content
- Ability to send personalized product recommendations based on user interactions.
- Email and SMS performance analytics to measure your impact
Klaviyo has a free plan that allows you to send 500 emails per month and have up to 250 contacts. The paid plan starts at $20 per month for 500 subscribers.
Sendinblue is an all-in-one platform that provides users with a complete sales and marketing toolkit to help them launch and track their email campaigns. You'll gain access to powerful features like A/B testing, send time optimization, and advanced marketing automation tools.
Its intuitive interface, simple tools, customizable templates, and built-in CRM make it easy to create eye-catching and highly engaging emails, workflows for automatic follow-up emails, and segment your subscribers.
You can also add live chat to your website and create landing pages, signup forms, and targeted ads. Sendinblue has everything to help you effectively build and execute your email marketing strategy from start to finish.
- Built-in CRM
- Drag and drop email editor and customizable templates
- Built-in SMS and chat capabilities
- A wide range of automation and integration
- A/B testing to discover highly converting campaigns
Sendinblue's free forever plan allows you to send up to 300 emails per day to unlimited contacts. Paid plans start at $25 for 20,000 emails per month.
ConvertKit is an incredibly potent tool for eCommerce businesses and creators, including professional bloggers, authors, and marketers. This is because it focuses on engaging your audience and helping you with building landing pages and email workflows.
With ConvertKit, you can easily manage autoresponders, segment subscribers, and increase conversions with personalized automated emails.
ConvertKit also comes with easier integration of popular platforms like WooCommerce, Stripe, WordPress, and PayPal.
Its automation feature allows you to create successful email campaigns based on your subscriber's behavior. ConvertKit is a great email marketing tool for creators who would like to create leads at an affordable price.
- Easy contact segmentation and audience tagging
- Drag and drop editor
- Simplifies the sale of digital products
- Easily create personalized and automated email marketing campaigns.
- Free migration from other email marketing platforms
ConvertKit offers a 14-day free trial. Its paid plans start from $29/month with a 30-day refund policy.
MailerLite is an email marketing platform that caters to the needs of creators and small businesses. It offers all the essential features to help you create a successful email marketing campaign.
You can use its drag and drop editor to create any email campaign, build a website and grow your mailing list with signup forms and intriguing landing pages. Its simplicity and clean design make it convenient for all beginners.
Therefore, if you're looking for a straightforward email marketing service, MailerLite has all you need.
- Most affordable prices
- Simplified email tracking features
- Powerful marketing automation
- Easier platform integration
- Personalized campaigns with advanced targeting features
- Automatic customer segmentation and CRM to store Shopify customer data
- A/B testing to help you improve your email marketing strategy.
You can send 12000 emails per month and have up to 1000 subscribers for MailerLite's free plan. Paid plans start at $10 per month for 1000 contacts. It also offers a 30% discount on the annual billing plans.
Finding the Best Email Marketing Platforms for your Business Needs?
Email marketing has stood the test of time and proved to be the most effective and profitable marketing channels. You can drive more engagements, sales, and loyalty with these excellent email marketing tools. Even though we've looked at the best email marketing platforms, the best service will be unique to your business.
You should assess all the business needs and settle for a marketing tool that will work for you, your business, and your customers.